Ułańska Street 1, Poznań
phone +48 668 027 012
10% discount on dishes from the menu
Indian Steak is a unique place where you can not only eat exquisite and hearty dishes at moderate prices, but also learn everything about steaks, long-maturing beef, BBQ, grilling or cooking methods.
Steak offer available (BBQ steaks served on hot stone)
- Tournedo Steak - steak from the middle part of the beef tenderloin
- T-Bone Steak - roast beef steak with bone and sirloin
- Florentina Steak - a bone-in roast steak with a large sirloin
- Rib Eye Steak - Boneless entrecote steak XL / XXXL
- Tomahawk Steak - entrecote steak with a rib bone
- Black Angus steak from the shoulder
- Lamb chops with cubes
- Saddle of lamb with cubes (t-bonek)
In the restaurant you can also taste delicious burgers made of long-maturing beef. Indian Steak is not only meat dishes. In the restaurant you can also enjoy poultry, fish, salads, soups and desserts.
The stylish bar is also worth paying attention to, where you will find a wide range of alcohols, drinks, beer and soft drinks. In the shop located in the restaurant, you can also buy various types of steaks, as well as cold cuts such as sausage, ham, smoked bacon, smoked lard, smoked ham and other delicacies prepared by traditional recipes.
The meat served in Indian Steak is produced by the KONKRET company, which has the largest selection of steaks in Poland, from the best, juicy, long-maturing beef. The company Konkret gained its first knowledge of steak production during a training in the USA in 1997. It started producing steaks in 1998.
The restaurant has a unique atmosphere, straight from the "wild west". Interesting, spacious interiors encourage longer visits.
Mon-Thu, Sun 12:00 p.m. - 23:00 p.m.
Fri, Sat 12:00 p.m. - 00:00 a.m.