European Union General Data Protection Regulation
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PROCESSING
- The administrator of personal data is:
World Trade Center Poznań Ltd. based in Poznań
Bukowska Street 12, 60-810 Poznań PL
phone +48 61 8661050
- Data Protection Supervisor:
Contact details: email@example.com
- Acquiring data
As a rule, the personal data administrator obtains this data from the data subjects. The transfer of personal data is voluntary, but in some cases it may be a condition of concluding an agreement by the data subject with the company World Trade Center Poznań Ltd
- Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data:
Depending on the process in which your personal data will be processed, the legal basis for data processing may be:
a) the consent of the data subject to the processing of his personal data for one or more specified purposes;
b) performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party and processing is necessary for the performance of the contract;
c) fulfilling by the Administrator the data of the legal obligation on him, for which data processing is necessary.
In any case, the need to process personal data is clearly defined the purpose and scope of processing personal data and only the necessary data are processed.
- Retention period and categories of recipients of personal data:
Your personal data will be kept for the period indicated by you in the consent granted for processing. After this deadline, your personal data will be deleted. In other cases, your personal data will be kept only for the period necessary for the purpose of processing. The data will be processed by the employees of the Administrator or by persons employed by the Administrator on the basis of civil law contracts - on the basis of authorizations granted by the Administrator to process personal data. The data will be processed by external entities that provide the Administrator with personal data for the maintenance and servicing of IT systems. Depending on the purpose of personal data processing, personal data may be entrusted to external entities that provide the Administrator with personal data necessary for the purpose of the process in which personal data are processed - based on relevant agreements. The processing will be each time based on authorizations to process personal data.
- Your rights
In relation to your personal data, you have the right:
• request data from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing - within the limits of the law allowed;
• to object to the processing of personal data;
• withdraw consent to their processing at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
• receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format your personal data that you provided to the Data Administrator;
• file a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Automated decision making, including profiling:
With respect to your personal data, automated decision making, including profiling, will not take place.